Personal Trainer and Lifestyle Coach
Born in Israel, raised in Toronto, Canada. Adam made aliyah to Israel August 2009.
His credentials include:
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology (Exercise Science) at York University.
- Certified Personal Trainer through Wingate Institute.
- Certified Kickbox Instructor.
- Certified Camp Councillor.
- Certified First Aid Responder.
- Served as Fitness Researcher in the IDF.
- Personal training experience at both Holmes Place and Great Shape.
As the owner Adam's focus is on getting people fitter, stronger, faster, better, and to ultimately live a healthy active lifestyle.
Wether you're an athlete or just someone that wants to lose some weight Adam will help you get results.
Often told he should be a motivational speaker, he'll give you the boost you need to maximize your potential.
Don't wait any longer, sign up to our Men's Bootcamp or start one-on-one training today.